Role and Responsibility
About Bluebik – Ambition to Reality
Bluebik is the leading consultancy focusing on comprehensive advice on digital transformation to transform the capabilities of our clients through technological application. We provide transformation consulting consists of Management Consulting – advice on strategies and management, Digital Excellence & Delivery covering in-depth recommendations on digital and technological development within organizations, Strategic PMO – advice on tangible benefits and significant cost saving through clients’ business process, Big Data & Advanced Analytics – provide end to end solution for Big Data & Advanced Analytics from strategy to implementation.
About the role
Capture new client opportunities and grow partnership. The Business Development team is responsible for capturing new client opportunities and growing partnership. We’re looking for people who are passion in technology and business.
Work you will do
• Concentrated on IT Solution Service that include both existing and prospect products and services
• Analyze customer’s business requirement, explore, and recommend the most appropriate solution that can serve business needs and capable to address future trend of business and technology
• Contribute to the sales target achievement selling and providing an outstanding service
• Manage and expand continued business with key customers; identify needs to be filled and work with internal groups to fill these needs
• Proactively initiate customer contact on a regular basis to develop positive, long-term, business relationships
• Contribute information to marketing strategy by monitoring and evaluating industry trends, competitive product and customer feedback
• Conduct demonstrations, customer workshops and/or training as needed
• Development proposals and presentations for business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
Let us Talk About You
If you are someone with:
• Bachelor’s Degree in related fields
• Ability to recognize, develop and propose solutions to existing or potential customers
• Strong understanding of customer and market requirements
• Exceptional communication skills toward facilitating the use of new software systems
• Strong knowledge of technical and business skills
• Ability to keep up with IT advancements
• Ability to travel to customer sites as necessary (typically 30%)
• 1-2 years of experience performing embedded system related business development/testing/support activities (will be a plus)
Why work with us
We are a team of experts in a talented community, a collaborative atmosphere where creativity is encouraged. People First, by putting people at the heart of our priorities, we foster a work environment where you can excel and grow personally and professionally. Bluebik is strived for growth and expansion, and you can be part of our success story. We combine strategy, digital delivery excellence and deep technology advisory to help our clients transform their business. At Bluebik, your career advancement starts with actions. You can manage your own career and will advance based on performance. We collaborate to create unique and outstanding experiences with our talents to empower learning and growth opportunities. Whatever your ambitions, Bluebik offers you with a highly inclusive community of talents from both tech and business worlds to realize your full potential.
What we offer
We offer impactful and challenging work with mentorship and support from direct managers and subject matter experts. You will have autonomy to manage your career path with endless opportunities for professional growth. Our comprehensive benefit package covers medical insurance, life, accident and disability insurance, wellness allowance, vaccination allowance, providence fund, flexible working arrangement, and Professional certification. Bluebik provides opportunities to become the best version of yourself!
Bluebik is an equal opportunity employer. We owe our success to the talents of our diverse team and the varying perspectives they add to our thriving community.
Bluebik does not accept unsolicited resumes sent by recruiting agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our job postings, Bluebik employees or other parts of the business. Bluebik will not be liable to pay any fees to agencies for candidates hired as a result of unrequested resumes.