Role and Responsibility
About Bluebik – Ambition to Reality
Bluebik is the leading consultancy focusing on comprehensive advice on digital transformation to transform the capabilities of our clients through technological application. We provide transformation consulting consists of Management Consulting – advice on strategies and management, Digital Excellence & Delivery covering in-depth recommendations on digital and technological development within organizations, Strategic PMO – advice on tangible benefits and significant cost saving through clients’ business process, Big Data & Advanced Analytics – provide end to end solution for Big Data & Advanced Analytics from strategy to implementation.
About the role
Develop marketing plans to meet the company’s operational goals. The PR and Marketing Communication team is responsible for developing and implementing marketing plans to meet the company’s operational goals. With expertise in a wide range of media, sales-and-marketing specialist builds and sustains a positive image for a company or a brand through planned campaign and activity.
Work you will do
• Develop and execute marketing strategy planning and marketing campaigns focused on strengthening our brand image and generating leads
• Contribute marketing research / competitors’ analysis and recommendations to strategic plans and prepare and complete action plans
• Work with the Marketing and Communications Director to support overall execution of the marketing strategy for the company.
• Responsible for internal and external communications and activities that support the business priorities.
• Provide ideas for innovative communication initiatives to be align with Bluebik brand positioning.
• Ensure that all marketing projects are carried out smoothly and are delivered on time
• Menitor, and coach junior members
• Leverage on all communication channels (eg. website, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, IG, Youtube, Tiktok etc) to reinforce company positioning.
• Working with content team to create suitable content for each social media platform
• Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media platforms
• Familiar with performance digital marketing and tracking analysis across channels to reflect the KPI.
• Experience and comprehensive understanding of Facebook's Advertising Policies and handle marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
• Ensure websites is built with good quality, security compliance and SEO friendly
Communications & PR:
• Design and implement communication pipeline on thought leadership and market-led initiatives.
• Determine news-worthy stories and suggest relevant communication initiatives.
• Build professional relationship with local reporters through individual network.
• Lead and identify opportunities to align across the company’s BUs to ensure activity is streamlined for clients and public.
• End-to-end management of company’s events including liaison with external organization, speakers, venue identification, resource-planning, the invitation and response management process, driving progress and actions and budget.
Let us Talk About You
If you are someone with:
• Bachelor's degree or higher e from an accredited college or university
• Superior English written and speaking skills.
• Experienced in working with leaders in management position.
• At least 5-7 years of experience in Marketing communication, Public Relations, Corporate Communication, Digital Marketing and Events Management related fields that have attention to details with superior organizational and negotiation skills.
• Strong project management and communication skills.
• Good personality, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Well-organized and able to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Why work with us
We are a team of experts in a talented community, a collaborative atmosphere where creativity is encouraged. People First, by putting people at the heart of our priorities, we foster a work environment where you can excel and grow personally and professionally. Bluebik is strived for growth and expansion, and you can be part of our success story. We combine strategy, digital delivery excellence and deep technology advisory to help our clients transform their business. At Bluebik, your career advancement starts with actions. You can manage your own career and will advance based on performance. We collaborate to create unique and outstanding experiences with our talents to empower learning and growth opportunities. Whatever your ambitions, Bluebik offers you with a highly inclusive community of talents from both tech and business worlds to realize your full potential.
What we offer
We offer impactful and challenging work with mentorship and support from direct managers and subject matter experts. You will have autonomy to manage your career path with endless opportunities for professional growth. Our comprehensive benefit package covers medical insurance, life, accident and disability insurance, wellness allowance, vaccination allowance, providence fund, flexible working arrangement, and Professional certification. Bluebik provides opportunities to become the best version of yourself!
Bluebik is an equal opportunity employer. We owe our success to the talents of our diverse team and the varying perspectives they add to our thriving community.
Bluebik does not accept unsolicited resumes sent by recruiting agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our job postings, Bluebik employees or other parts of the business. Bluebik will not be liable to pay any fees to agencies for candidates hired as a result of unrequested resumes.