Role and Responsibility
About Bluebik – Ambition to Reality
Bluebik is the leading consultancy focusing on comprehensive advice on digital transformation to transform the capabilities of our clients through technological application. We provide transformation consulting consists of Management Consulting – advice on strategies and management, Digital Excellence & Delivery covering in-depth recommendations on digital and technological development within organizations, Strategic PMO – advice on tangible benefits and significant cost saving through clients’ business process, Big Data & Advanced Analytics – provide end to end solution for Big Data & Advanced Analytics from strategy to implementation.
About the role
Designing, and developing effective solutions, implementation, to achieve customer and stakeholder success. If you are equipped with strong logical and structural thinking, eager for better result, ability to engage with people to keep the wheel rolling, and readiness to enjoy the journey to deliver impact through world-class cutting-edge technology, join our ride.
Work you will do
• Collaborate with our client with cross-functional teams. IT development team and business users as consulting level.
• Involve in the full SDLC including data gathering and analysis on user requirement, project design, strong project implementation in Financial Accounting & Controlling, post- implementation support and roll-out.
• Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Financials (focus on FICO Controlling – Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Project System, Results Analysis, Unsettled Costs, Month End Close, Overhead assessment, and settlement.)
• Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate, and document customer requirements
• Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements.
• Map client business requirements, processes, and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients needs.
• Design, customize, configure and testing of FI/CO modules.
• Identify gaps, issues, and work around solutions.
• Function as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
• Document functional designs, test cases and results.
• Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
Let us Talk About You
If you are someone with:
• 5+ years of experience in the planning, design, and deployment of SAP’s financial solutions.
• Strong functional skill in SAP FI and CO modules - General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Cost and Profit Center Accounting (CPA), CO Profitable Analyst (COPA)
• Involved with minimum 3 End to End SAP Project Implementation.
• In-depth finance business experience working on SAP planning, design, and implementation of projects
• Understanding of software development life cycle and methodologies
• Experienced in trouble shooting system data issues
• Strong critical thinking skills and ability to understand how business processes work and integrate across multiple technology platforms and operating environments
• Excellent communication skills and customer relationship skills
• Good analytical, problem-solving and consulting skills
• Foster team collaboration within the workstream and across functional/technical teams
• Understanding of ABAP programming would be an advantage
• Good command in English, both written and spoken.
Why work with us
We are a team of experts in a talented community, a collaborative atmosphere where creativity is encouraged. People First, by putting people at the heart of our priorities, we foster a work environment where you can excel and grow personally and professionally. Bluebik is strived for growth and expansion, and you can be part of our success story. We combine strategy, digital delivery excellence and deep technology advisory to help our clients transform their business. At Bluebik, your career advancement starts with actions. You can manage your own career and will advance based on performance. We collaborate to create unique and outstanding experiences with our talents to empower learning and growth opportunities. Whatever your ambitions, Bluebik offers you with a highly inclusive community of talents from both tech and business worlds to realize your full potential.
What we offer
We offer impactful and challenging work with mentorship and support from direct managers and subject matter experts. You will have autonomy to manage your career path with endless opportunities for professional growth. Our comprehensive benefit package covers medical insurance, life, accident and disability insurance, wellness allowance, vaccination allowance, providence fund, flexible working arrangement, and Professional certification. Bluebik provides opportunities to become the best version of yourself!
Bluebik is an equal opportunity employer. We owe our success to the talents of our diverse team and the varying perspectives they add to our thriving community.
Bluebik does not accept unsolicited resumes sent by recruiting agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our job postings, Bluebik employees or other parts of the business. Bluebik will not be liable to pay any fees to agencies for candidates hired as a result of unrequested resumes.