Role and Responsibility
About Bluebik – Ambition to Reality
Bluebik is the leading consultancy focusing on comprehensive advice on digital transformation to transform the capabilities of our clients through technological application. We provide transformation consulting consists of Management Consulting – advice on strategies and management, Digital Excellence & Delivery covering in-depth recommendations on digital and technological development within organizations, Strategic PMO – advice on tangible benefits and significant cost saving through clients’ business process, Big Data & Advanced Analytics – provide end to end solution for Big Data & Advanced Analytics from strategy to implementation.
About the role
Designing, and developing effective solutions, implementation, to achieve customer and stakeholder success. If you are equipped with strong logical and structural thinking, eager for better result, ability to engage with people to keep the wheel rolling, and readiness to enjoy the journey to deliver impact through world-class cutting-edge technology, join our ride.
Work you will do
• Supports the functional team with translating the business requirements into a high-level solution outline, and technical design
• Develops interfaces, reports, forms, conversion programs, and enhancements, based on functional specifications
• Adheres to standards as specified in the development manuals
• Creates technical design and adds technical design information to the Functional Design
• Performs unit testing
• Provides timely status updates
• Supports the functional application responsible with a timely and accurate transport of all changed components
• Assist with performance and scalability testing
• Assist in program logic and code reviews to ensure compliance with standards and guidelines and in accordance with the SAP architecture
• Assist in production support and provide technical troubleshooting in resolving production issues
Let us Talk About You
If you are someone with:
• Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer or Software Engineering or related field.
• Have at least 2 years of ABAP experience with SAP version
• Experience in Coding and testing program modules that meet design specifications
• Maintaining, tuning, and repairing applications to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications, providing user support
• Good in English, both written and spoken
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and consulting skills
• Effective communication and customer relationship skills
Why work with us
We are a team of experts in a talented community, a collaborative atmosphere where creativity is encouraged. People First, by putting people at the heart of our priorities, we foster a work environment where you can excel and grow personally and professionally. Bluebik is strived for growth and expansion, and you can be part of our success story. We combine strategy, digital delivery excellence and deep technology advisory to help our clients transform their business. At Bluebik, your career advancement starts with actions. You can manage your own career and will advance based on performance. We collaborate to create unique and outstanding experiences with our talents to empower learning and growth opportunities. Whatever your ambitions, Bluebik offers you with a highly inclusive community of talents from both tech and business worlds to realize your full potential.
What we offer
We offer impactful and challenging work with mentorship and support from direct managers and subject matter experts. You will have autonomy to manage your career path with endless opportunities for professional growth. Our comprehensive benefit package covers medical insurance, life, accident and disability insurance, wellness allowance, vaccination allowance, providence fund, flexible working arrangement, and Professional certification. Bluebik provides opportunities to become the best version of yourself!
Bluebik is an equal opportunity employer. We owe our success to the talents of our diverse team and the varying perspectives they add to our thriving community.
Bluebik does not accept unsolicited resumes sent by recruiting agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our job postings, Bluebik employees or other parts of the business. Bluebik will not be liable to pay any fees to agencies for candidates hired as a result of unrequested resumes.