Bluebik Group Public Company Limited (BBIK), a leading consultancy on end-to-end digital transformation, is moving at full speed to promote the innovative LISMA: LINE as SAP Mobile Application. It connects SAP to LINE and allows the SAP users who always faced its difficult and complicated system to use it around the clock conveniently, swiftly and securely on the familiar LINE platform that guarantees security according to the standard of LINE Thailand. The company is targeting leading medium-sized and large-scale organizations that are using SAP.
Pochara Arayakarnkul, Chief Executive Officer of Bluebik Group Public Company Limited, said the innovative LISMA improved the work process of staff with real-time notification for users. It can also obtain data automatically and report the daily data and activities of employees via smartphones. LISMA accelerates work and importantly its digital system reduces the use of paper and allows work supervision at every stage.
LISMA is an innovative brainchild of SAP experts. Bluebik is the first organization that has achieved the stable integration of SAP and LINE systems. The installation of LISMA does not affect the warranty of SAP. Thus, the company has been officially selected as a Developer Partner of LINE.
Warat Laithong, ERP Advisory Director of Bluebik Group Public Company Limited, said SAP application on the LINE platform improved the flexibility of business, accelerated workflows, cut costs and served the operations of modern organizations. Through the LINE app on smartphones, users can, for example, approve procurement, have automatic reports on sales and orders and receive notifications on important work in a real-time manner. LISMA has obtained positive feedback from users thanks to its outstanding features as follows.
1) It ends complicated and duplicated logins with one-time registration.
2) Its push notifications keep users from missing important tasks such as purchase order approval, daily reports and reminders about employees’ assignments. This increases effectiveness every day.
3) SAP can be used seamlessly via LINE interfaces. For example, users can approve documents via LINE right away and approval information will be sent to SAP in real time.
4) The costs of system development and maintenance are reduced because LISMA uses the LINE app which is free of usage fees and server costs. Besides, it does not require any update on the iOS and Android operating systems of mobile phones.
5) Data from SAP are automatically obtained to create the dashboards that are beautiful and easy to understand. Work is accelerated and human errors are out of question in the process of data collection.
6) Prioritizing secure use, LISMA therefore operates on the highly stable, secure and generally accepted LINE platform.
7) Costs and times for the training of users are saved because LINE is widely used and users are already familiar with it.
8) LISMA really supports the sustainable development of organizations known as ESG (environmental, social and corporate governance) by allowing organizations to reduce their paper use. Work on LISMA is digital and can be checked at all stages because data and documents are stored in the system and cannot be edited.
“The company plans to further develop LISMA to connect SAP to other platforms including Microsoft Team within this year. This will give more choices to users and pave the way for the overseas expansion of its services,” Mr. Warat concluded.
Those who are interested in LISMA can seek more information or demonstrations free of charge via the phone number 02-636-7011 and email address: [email protected]