Role and Responsibility
About Bluebik – Ambition to Reality
Bluebik is the leading consultancy focusing on comprehensive advice on digital transformation to transform the capabilities of our clients through technological application. We provide transformation consulting consists of Management Consulting – advice on strategies and management, Digital Excellence & Delivery covering in-depth recommendations on digital and technological development within organizations, Strategic PMO – advice on tangible benefits and significant cost saving through clients’ business process, Big Data & Advanced Analytics – provide end to end solution for Big Data & Advanced Analytics from strategy to implementation.
About the role
Develop marketing plans to meet the company’s operational goals. The PR and Marketing Communication team is responsible for developing and implementing marketing plans to meet the company’s operational goals. With expertise in a wide range of media, sales-and-marketing specialist builds and sustains a positive image for a company or a brand through planned campaign and activity.
Work you will do
• Lead the content team and take ownership of content projects
• Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
• Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print such as articles, press release, social media, video and the company website.
• Research industry-related topics (Combining online sources, interviews and studies)
• Ensure all copy is properly proofed and ready for distribution
• Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
• Conduct complete SEO optimization of the content and perform the best SEO practices to increase traffic
• Be a crucial part of PR and Marketing Communication team in developing corporate materials e.g. marketing collaterals, animation, VDO, website, etc.
• Handle multiple tasks, meet specified deadlines, and organize workload around changing priorities
Let us Talk About You
If you are someone with:
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in English, Creative Writing, Journalism or related fields
• Excellent professional-level writing, editing with an ability to adjust in a wide variety of formats, tones and styles for different audiences and channels
• At least 5 years of professional experience as Editor, Journalist, Content writer, Copywriter
• Strong command of spoken and written Thai & English
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Why work with us
We are a team of experts in a talented community, a collaborative atmosphere where creativity is encouraged. People First, by putting people at the heart of our priorities, we foster a work environment where you can excel and grow personally and professionally. Bluebik is strived for growth and expansion, and you can be part of our success story. We combine strategy, digital delivery excellence and deep technology advisory to help our clients transform their business. At Bluebik, your career advancement starts with actions. You can manage your own career and will advance based on performance. We collaborate to create unique and outstanding experiences with our talents to empower learning and growth opportunities. Whatever your ambitions, Bluebik offers you with a highly inclusive community of talents from both tech and business worlds to realize your full potential.
What we offer
We offer impactful and challenging work with mentorship and support from direct managers and subject matter experts. You will have autonomy to manage your career path with endless opportunities for professional growth. Our comprehensive benefit package covers medical insurance, life, accident and disability insurance, wellness allowance, vaccination allowance, providence fund, flexible working arrangement, and Professional certification. Bluebik provides opportunities to become the best version of yourself!
Bluebik is an equal opportunity employer. We owe our success to the talents of our diverse team and the varying perspectives they add to our thriving community.
Bluebik does not accept unsolicited resumes sent by recruiting agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our job postings, Bluebik employees or other parts of the business. Bluebik will not be liable to pay any fees to agencies for candidates hired as a result of unrequested resumes.